Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bringing A Little Nerdy Joy To Your Day


As usual, I'm late to the game on the awesome sauciness that is UK photographer Mike Stimpson's lovely Star Wars' Lego photography. So maybe you've seen all this goodness, but if not, have a gander. His work is sure to bring the happy.


See! Happy!

In other news, this week is dragging by as I'm just waiting to head to Columbia and Columbus to see that Tom guy and his compatriots. Good times ahead at the Smithsonian, and I'm looking forward to the gathering of the ladies of the internets. Things are about to get girly, you guys.

Oh oh, speaking of Tom and his fellows, they finally made it on to the Twitter contraption. You can follow them @mymorningjacket. Keep up with set lists and the fabulous adventures of Pooch and Denise. If you want to follow me, you can do so @mspark... or via the RSS feed of this blog, if you're so inclined and I thank you if you are.

The blogging has hopefully resumed in earnest as I attempt to regain my writing vigor. If you can call this writing, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment