Thursday, May 6, 2010

Behind The Scenes With The Muppets... and Stuff



This is pretty priceless.

I just got home (and by just I mean Monday morning) from a two day jaunt with My Morning Jacket. Full report coming shortly (and by shortly I mean someday before the end of the year).

In the meantime... they say a picture's worth a thousand words so here's a few...


This is Duke Ellington's Wurlitzer. Really! We took a behind the scenes tour at the Smithsonian on Saturday. You wouldn't believe the things we saw! I can't believe the things we saw.


This is the handsome Bo Koster doing soundcheck things at Merriweather Post Pavilion.


This is Patrick and Little Joe BEING AWESOME!!

This is the end of the show. A melee of sorts. And by melee I mean crazy bananas excellence with MMJ and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band who I am now in love with.

I shot about a kajillion photos between the museum and the shows. It was fun to dust off the ol' camera and make some purty photox. I had such excellent subjects after all.

As I said, more coming. In the meantime you can follow all of us on Twitter: My Morning Jacket, That Tom, Preservation Hall Jazz Band and moi.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Always love following your followings of MMJ. I was in the front at Merriweather and saw you with your camera up on the stage. We tried to get your attention post show but it didn't happen. Thanks for taking great shots and covering the boys. You are appreciated by many on the MMJ forum!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete