Monday, December 14, 2009

Song For A Day - Kim & Jessie



M83 live at KCRW performing a song that I keep talking about like a broken record I heart it so much.

THANKS YAEL for making me aware of the joys of these Frenchies.

I wonder how long it will take me to wear this song out... I've already burned through "Temezcal" and "I See You."

I'm off to Austin this week. I'm looking forward to seeing friends and working in the veal stall. I am not looking forward to waking up at 4.30 am on Wednesday and getting on a plane. Thank G I have The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks to keep me company. Yes, I am a DS nerd.

Alright, I have to go find more Christmas presents for Tom. Speaking of, you can follow him on Twitter @sometomguy. He's purty funny and stuff and you can see a l'il pic of our pooch Abe.

No comments:

Post a Comment