Friday, December 11, 2009

Song For A Day - She's Like The Wind



This is in honor of Dennis Sheridan, formerly of Follow the Train, currently of Creature Island. Creature Island is playing Zanzabar tonight. I've heard good things about Z Bar and am hoping I can up my cool quotient by being seen there. Okay, not really. Nothing will make me cool (besides posting Patrick Swayze videos).

Anyway, yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am leaving my house to go see a show... at a bar... two things I have not done all year. I'm totally going to get drunk and fall on my face to signal to people that, "Hey, yeah, it's true, I don't get out much." Since I'm allergic to alcohol, it will take approximately two sips of a beer to get this way. Take pity on Tom and our friend Shane. It's gon get ugly. Oh, just kitten.

If you're in the Greater Louisiville Metro Area thingy come check out La Isla Criatura. They're on around 9, I hear. Zanzabar's in Germantown which is apparently the new Highlands.

SEE YOU THERE, PEEPS.

Oh wait, one more thing...



Laughing at the complete lack of video, but this be the jamz, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment