Saturday, November 7, 2009

Song For A Day - Temazcal



I talked about this song the other day (or I wrote about it, I guess) and now it turns out there's a video and everything!

I want this song to be a teddy bear that I can hold as I sit out by the trees and watch the sunset. It's just so everything.

This is stupid but I thought Conor wrote this song, but M. sings most of the verses so now I'm not sure. Jim gave me a copy of the record but I don't know what I did with it so I can't look it up.

It doesn't matter really, it's the swoon.

2 comments:

  1. Conor wrote it and sings most of the verses of the album version. This is the alternative version that was available via itunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, anon. i thought conor sang it at the show (and on the record) but then i got confused when i saw this vid. then again, i get confused easily.

    ReplyDelete