Monday, July 27, 2009

Bad News Monday



Bob Geldof doesn't like Mondays. Who does...

Here's a few bits and pieces that came across my desk today.

Jim Bunning not running for re-election. Possibly the Democrats only hope in winning that seat is now gone. On the flip side, the good news... no more Jim Bunning.

The NFL Commissioner has conditionally reinstated Michael Vick. He could be playing in the regular season as early as October. On the flip side, the good news... I bet there are a lot of dog lovers in the NFL.

And finally, Merce Cunningham passed away. RIP to a true dance visionary. I wonder if they'll acknowledge this on So You Think You Can Dance this week. On the flip side, the good news... I bet they're learning new movement in heaven (even if I don't believe in heaven).

I've included this Comic-Con trailer for True Blood because why the heck not. That show is juicy, no pun intended.

My goal this week... to return to regularly scheduled programming and by that I mean blog more than once in a blue moon, you knew just what I was there for.

No comments:

Post a Comment