Friday, March 6, 2009

What I'm Listening to Right This Very Second - Don't I Hold You



One of the most lovely, haunting songs existing in the universe right now with one of the most... interesting... videos existing in my field of vision. I have to admit... it's kind of sexy time. In point of fact, is this work safe? I would have to think so considering the plethora of questionable images I'm bombarded with on a daily basis.

I, like many others, have had a long affair of the heart with "Don't I Hold You." I even made the trek down to Fais Do Do by myself in the year 2000 just to see it like I hear it and it was even better then.

Wheat are headed towards Austin town for the SXSW thing I work on. I am going to RELIVE THE MAGIC, PEOPLE.

2 comments:

  1. Dang, that WAS sexy time. If you have a free moment try to find the cover of the 1994 Dollface album titled Corvette Summer. I always thought that one was pretty hot...not nearly as sexy time as the Wheat video tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. regard from Reus Catalunya
    vey good blog, congratulations
    thank you

    ReplyDelete