Saturday, March 7, 2009

The LP Questionnaire - Margaret Cho

The LP Questionnaire returns today with one of my favorite comedians Margaret Cho!!

I've long been a fan and not just because of girl power or Koreanism or anything.

Ms. Cho is performing all over the place at the SXSW thing so if you're in Austin (or headed that way), you go to there!

I'm a fortunate type that the badass lady who once did shots of vodka with Gorbachev took time out to do my little survey.

So, without further ado...

Name: Margaret Cho
Pro Wrestling Name: Voluptuous Dame

1. Pretend you're 15. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend.

Oh no. 1986!
Total Eclipse of the Heart
Forever Young
Pretty in Pink

2. Which evil villain would make the best president? The Joker

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Peanuts

4. What superpower do you wish you had? I wish I could fly.

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? I Totally Made That Up

Everybody wants to fly... I've never had that desire, I have to say . Unless I could be like Lois Lane flying with Superman or something. That says something bad about me, I think.

The LPQ returns very soon with Marc Maron, Dax Shepard, Janeane Garofalo and other people who are way way funnier than me.

I'm turning into a Cadbury Mini Egg as I write.

'NIGHT!

ps. I confess this is a re-post from the SXSW Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment