Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Day of the Sun Is a Busy One

The Golden Globes and all their superdeluxe pageantry air tonight on NBC. I'm very excited to spend five hours liveblogging all the excitement, madness and glory that is the FIRST BIG AWARDS SHOW OF THE SEASON.

I don't mean to diss The People's Choice Awards or The Critics Choice Awards, but let's get serious.



Okay, now that we've gotten serious...

I have to tell you that recently these two Google searches led people to my little bloggy:






"explode bust video dress red hair yellow cleavage sneeze" Err... yes, okay. Amazingly, I'm the first hit.






"Who created Linda Park?" I wish I knew!

Alright, I'm off to The Gap (I really lead the most exciting life ever).

Check back tonight for red carpet and show coverage!

2 comments:

  1. Today, I discovered another VH1 programming monstrosity: "Tool Academy." Nine women are dating total asshats, so they send them to the Tool Academy to try and make them better boyfriends (as opposed to just dumping them and starting over).
    The best (worst?) part: These guys all look/act like 80 percent of the people you see in the Party Crasher. You don't have to watch it every week, but I'm telling you, 20 minutes of it will give you several hearty laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I saw the commercials!

    I thought, "Maybe that will be funny," then decided no, it would prob just make me hurl.

    But HAHAHAHAHA to the Party Crasher reference. I'm generally embarrassed to live in the same city as most of those ppl.

    However, why was there no ROCK OF LOVE BUS PARTY CRASHER?!!!

    ReplyDelete