Tuesday, December 9, 2008

If A Picture Paints A Thousand Words

Recent fun with the Sidekick...

At Springhurst (I seem to spend a lot of time there, huh? Maybe it's time to rethink my life.)

Thanksgiving. All I hear is Stewie's voice in my head.

I love how at the National City Bank on Shelbyville Rd they're still worried about roving gangs of rollerskaters. Most excellent. I'm going to be so sad when they switch to PNC.

That is all. This is the post that happens when you wake up at 6 am. It is so freaking warm down here that I can't sleep. This is why I don't live in Texas anymore. Seriously. There's a cold front coming, though... which means it will be 60 degrees during the day. Humf.

I'm talking about the weather.... Oh lord.

1 comment:

  1. Yes and the drop in the barometer gave me a massive headache but I'm glad the weather isn't the 20's right now. Oh dear I'm talking about the weather too!

    ReplyDelete