Sunday, December 7, 2008

He-Man, PS I Love You


Still the greatest video ever.

In other news... I watched three crappy movies last week.

PS I Love You. I feel like Hillary Swank and Gerard Butler would have ended up divorced if he lived. That she went from him to his best mate post mortem was a bit creepy. As was Harry Connick Jr as a rude and awkward man with a double chin.

Catch and Release. As lame as I thought it was going to be. Also lame... watching Kevin Smith get a massage from Juliette Lewis. I need to squeegee my eyes now, thanks. What is it with all the dead guys leading to one's salvation and finding yourself etc etc... yick.

Speed. This movie was great in 1994. Now... not so much. It would have been better if the bus hadn't made the jump. Keanu did look kind of hot, though.

You know what else I don't like? These new power supplies for the MacBook.

But He-Man. He-Man, he's alright.

You know what I'm doing now? Watching Bring It On: All or Nothing. You know what else I watched briefly? That dreadful Romy and Michelle: In the Beginning movie starring Katherine Heigl. How far she's come in just three short years. 27 Dresses far to be exact.

This is what happens when you go to Texas. You sit alone in your room watching straight to video movies. And then you blog about them.

And finally, ere's a special He-Man video for Tom (but you can watch, too, if you want). Hada hee!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I still have all of my He-Man and She-Ra action figures, castles, and such down in the barn somewhere. By the Power of Grayskull! I have the power!...to make bad responses to blog posts.

    ReplyDelete