Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Recent Google Searches and Mamma Mia!



I am amused daily by the Google searches that lead to my blog...

A smattering of recent gems:

"Jerelll Scott is hot." Wow. Really?!!! He thinks too much of himself to be hot in my eyes, but okay.

I'm still getting "Does Bret Michaels wear a wig?" Yes, that shiny plastic Barbie hair coming out of his bandana is totally real. I'm sure of it.

Loads of hits for Lil' C's words of wisdom on last week's So You Think You Can Dance so I guess it bears repeating: "It's really difficult to locate the avenue of gain when you're being chauffeured by loss." So very true. Maybe he was talking about Bret Michaels' hair.

Quite a few "naked women in Kentucky's" lately. Not sure I really understand that one. It feels so random. I mean, wouldn't being more specific, like, "naked women in Paducah" seem more helpful?

And finally, "women who love men who can dance freestyle rock roll sex." I like how the second search result is, "The Top 10 Rock Songs Black People Love, a Post Written by a Black Person."

I'm running the Mamma Mia! trailer above because:

a) I saw Mamma Mia! last night.

b) When joyful, it was most excellent.

c) Colin Firth rules.

d) Meryl Streep can do anything.

e) Stellan Skarsgard in spandex singing "Waterloo" will be imprinted on my brain forever.

The downside, the film feels uneven and I wasn't overly fond of Amanda Seyfried's performance (although she looked great and her singing voice is quite passable).

I have a dream, a song to sing,
Ms. P







No comments:

Post a Comment