Saturday, July 19, 2008

Beverly Hills 90210 Spinoff

I'm sure you've all heard about the CW 90210 spinoff that Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas is doing.

Well, it turns out Jennie Garth, Shannen Doherty and Tori Spelling are all going to reprise their roles in guest appearances.

Quelle excitement! Kelly's a guidance counselor at West Beverly High! Brenda's going to direct the high school musical! Donna owns a boutique! Joe E Tata's back at the Peach Pit!

I was always more of a Melrose Place fan, though,
Ms. P

4 comments:

  1. Bad news, Linda. I don't think Thomas is involved any longer.

    My wife is unreasonably excited by the idea of a 90210 sequel. It frightens me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps!! You are so right.

    He left back in April. I'm an idiot.

    Still, as I get older I find that I get more nostalgic erego I will end up watching this crap and feeling wistful about the Peach Pit (nevermind that I didn't even like 90210 and this is sure to be pretty drecky).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ashamed about how excited I am for this show with all the old school characters.
    ASHAMED.

    ReplyDelete