Thursday, June 5, 2008

The LP Questionnaire - Bill Hader of Saturday Night Live

Of course, Bill Hader is so much more than just SNL. You loved him as Officer Slater in Superbad... as Jason Segel's best bud Brian in Forgetting Sarah Marshall... as the voice of Wilson Taylor Sr in Grand Theft Auto...

Hader, a comics afficionado, likes to read, is bad at video games and enjoys watching old movies. When he was in 5th grade he played Frosty the Snowman in a Christmas Play (he had no dialogue). He used to be in a sketch group called Animals From the Future that performed shows in a backyard in Van Nuys. It was at one of these shows that he met his wife, Maggie.

Bill is super duper nice (he took this pic just for me this morning on his Blackberry) and is totally awesome sauce for doing The LP Questionnaire...

Name: Bill Hader
Pro Wrestling Name: Demolition Mysterio. That name doesn't work in some states. It has to be changed to Demolition By a Guy Who Does Stuff Real Good.

1. Pretend you're 15. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend. In 1993, I would have "Drivin' on 9" by The Breeders, "Aero Zeppelin" by Nirvana, and "Pull My Strings" by The Dead Kennedys on ANY mix tape. Those were the three albums I listened to the most when I mowed lawns that summer.

2. Which evil villain would make the best president? Harry Ellis, that guy from DIE HARD. He's more of a dumb-ass than a villain, but when I was a kid I hated him so much. I was like, "Don't try to smooth talk Hans, Ellis! You're f***ing everything up!"

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? The Secret of Nimh. My sisters and I were obsessed with that cartoon.

4. What superpower do you wish you had? I don't know. The power to balance my check book.

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? How the F*** Did You Get in Here?

I hope you've enjoyed this edition of The LP Questionnaire. Thanks to Bill Hader whose birthday is in two days so Happy Birthday, Bill!

Stay cool,
Ms. P

2 comments: