Monday, June 23, 2008

Funniest Google Search To Hit My Blog Yet



"www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=WHY CAN'T I FIND FROM AMERICAS FUNNIEST VIDEOS THE CHUBBY BOY IN THE UNDERWEAR DOING THE MACARENA&btnG=Google Search"

I don't know how this person ended up on my blog with that search but they seem rather desperate to find this video so here it is! Wasn't that hard. I just Googled "Funniest video Macarena" and presto!

I'm feeling better... just thought the dude who hates my blog and hates MMJ but is going to hell should know.

I even ate a cupcake at Dean and Deluca today. Yum!

Back home tomorrow. Ah, but I can't wait to be on the couch watching Wimbledon! A fortnight of fun!

Oh yes, and that My Morning Jacket concert at Radio City Music Hall was purty good. My favorite moment happened before the show, actually, when I was on the street shooting the boys on the marquee. A tourist walked by, looked at them, and asked, "Who's that?" Some middle-aged man answered, "Maroon 5!" It was so hilarious I didn't even bother correcting him.

Now that the hubs is off in England buying me Minstrels and Jemma Kidd eyeshadow I shall return to my normal glut of non-MMJ programming and resume snarky postings about television, politics and anything else that gets in my way.

Toodles,
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment