Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me


It's my birthday. I'm sick. I'm old. I'm sitting in bed with a fever and a sore throat watching the US Women's Gymnastics Olympic Team Trials. Good fun for Tom.

I did make it to the Murakami exhibit earlier today, though, and that was, err, interesting (image possibly not work safe!!!). If you thought Murakami was just about happy flowers, think again. Goodness me.

Okay, room service is here. T's off to Europe for a month tomorrow. I'm off to Chelsea with my ten pound bunny. I better wake up feeling peachy!!! Grrr.

Woe is me,
Ms. P

8 comments:

  1. if by old, you mean awesome.
    hb, lp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you! I'm sorry you're sick. That's lousy. Slam down some Emergen-C if you can find it. It always gives me a boost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B day! You're not old; I'm two years older than you. :) Sorry you're sick. That sucks! You know rest and fluids work well. Oh, and gargle lots of sea salt water. It does wonders for a sore throat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated B-Day Ms.P. You are the most awesomest cultural maven in whole world! Keep up the fine work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, but you might go to hell for crapping on someone's birthday post. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. there's nothing about MMJ in this post Anonymous. keep your unnecessary comments off the lady's birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lady! Happy Belated Birthday! Quit being sick! We've been in Belize til' yesterday, otherwise I might have been more on-time with the birthday wishes. I'll chat you up tomorrow from work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated! I had to be out of town on a family emergency or I might have been a bit more timely. Hope you are fiddle-fit by now though.

    ReplyDelete