Thursday, May 15, 2008

Angelina Jolie Opens Mouth, Sticks Foot In

I just read that Angelina Jolie said this about her current pregnancy, "I'm very happy. Unlike most women, I love being pregnant. [It makes] you feel more like a woman than you've ever felt. You just feel like everything about your body is there for your baby."

Umm, I didn't know most women hated being pregnant? I mean, I can see how self-obsessed actresses would hate getting "fat," but really?

Then again, I probably would hate it because I think most children are spawns of Satan and it would be creepy carrying Rosemary's baby and stuff.

The animals are asleep!
Ms. P

ps. The word "grody"... I'm bringing it back!

2 comments:

  1. "Grody" is a great word! I'll definitely help to bring it back if I can. Also, Angelina is still getting on my nerves somehow, even though I think that the Bradgelina craze has somewhat (and thankfully) subsided a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Brangelina want to change the world. I don't need to hear about it every five minutes, perhaps.

    I also want to bring back "kick ass" perhaps.

    ReplyDelete