Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Secret Talents of the Dancing with the Stars

Oh my God. I'm embarrassed to even be witnessing this new show called Secret Talents of the Stars.

A few questions.

1. George Takei. Why??!! I want to love and respect you, dude.

2. Who is the asshole judge? Sorry I just used a swear word, but man... whoever you are, smarmbot, you are not English, therefore your sleazebag snarkiness doesn't quite work. You just sound like a d**k (and I don't mean dork).

Apparently this judge is called Gavin Polone. Does anybody care? Not me.

3. Debbie Reynolds. Why??!! I want to love and respect you, Deb. Singin' in the Rain is one of my all time favorite movies.

Clint Black is about to do stand up comedy. With the help of Garry Shandling. God help us all.

I'm very sad to report that Adam Carolla is out on Dancing with the Stars. He was my fave (besides Marlee Matlin). Priscilla Presley's face continues to completely freak me out. I feel bad for saying that, but I mean, she looks like she was put together by Play-Doh. Tom says she looks like Clayface from Batman. I don't know what that means.

But I am mean,
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment