Monday, February 11, 2008

Posting Drought

I feel like I've been full of apology lately for lazy posting and unfortunately, I think it might not get that much better over the next month. I'm working seven day weeks and that won't change til South by Southwest is over. So, please, fair readers, abandon me not!

Besides, it's hard to decide what to cover...

Amy Winehouse pulling a not bad performance out of her beehive at the Grammys? Keith Richards saying she should get her act together, then calling her a bitch?

Mitt Romney dropping out? Mike Huckabee refusing to drop out even though there's no way he can win the nomination at this point?

Nobel Prize winning author Doris Lessing saying Obama will be assassinated if he wins? This is the same thing 50 Cent said. Great minds think alike?

Jack Nicholson revealing his pickup line, "You walk up to someone you like and you're feeling relaxed, they think, 'Oh, here comes the shark' and you say to them, 'When did you get pregnant?'" I find it hard to believe this is the secret to his success all these years. However, this reminds me of a recent episode of Ugly Betty... If you watch you know what I'm talking about.

The Anonymous protests at Scientology centers around the world? I'm kind of impressed, and sure I think Scientology is beyond bizarre, but there are other people who act in the name of crazy religion who are doing more harm, methinks.

So much going on in the world, and I have to get back to work.

Catch ya later, tater,
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment