Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Westboro Baptist Church: If There is a God, I Hope He Hates You and I Bet He Doesn't Hate Fags


I have seen some screwed up Evangelical shit in my time but this ranks up there. Let's all give Westboro Baptist Church a little ringy (their number is on the press release - double click on it and you can see the large version) and tell them how much God must appreciate what they're doing. Godhatesfags.com? Really? I'm speechless but for the exception of several swear words that I will refrain from typing.

But. F. Triple F. WTF??!!!!

Nothing about Westboro Baptist is relevant or consequential,
Ms. P

ps. I know I'm just feeding into whatever sickness WBC is by even writing about this stupid crap, but I couldn't help myself. I was just too shocked that anyone on this planet could be this ugly.

3 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOD. I can't even believe that. What a load of total stinking crap!!! It's so mean. It's so wrong. It's so not Christian. What vile hate-speak. I'm definitely giving them a piece of my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the "minister" of this "church" dies, two guys need to have anal sex on his coffin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe this. Reading about this kind of hatred makes me want to throw up.

    ReplyDelete