Monday, January 21, 2008

I Would Walk 500 Miles...

Or drive, rather. I just finished my 500 mile shift and after eight hours behind the wheel I've got the stares.

But it's nice to be a passenger as we finish listening to The Kid Stays in the Picture by Robert Evans. I've actually listened to this before, years ago, and wondered if I would still be enchanted by the old school producer's charm. You bet I am. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys Hollywood stories. This is one of the best. I don't even mind that he calls women "broads" or is a Republican.

We're making our way to Dullass. Good times. I'm going to return my attention to Evans and Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance now.

Monday Monday,
Ms. P

ps. I don't know what Mike Huckabee was talking about when he said he improved the roads in Arkansas because I'm bouncing around like a rag doll right now. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment