Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Crazy People Make the World Go Round

This picture made me laugh... out loud. Considering I'm having a poo day at work, that's saying something.

Here's today's list of nuttiness:

Sherri Shepherd (pictured), of The View, has never registered to vote because she, "never knew the dates or anything." Shepherd, who doesn't believe in evolution, also wasn't sure if the world is flat.

Sean Young is back at it, and I hope the rehab takes because she has quite a history of bizarre behavior. This time around she got kicked out of the DGA Awards for heckling Julian Schnabel (of all people).

This isn't exactly new, but will someone please find poor Stacy Peterson so we can stop hearing about her arrogant asshat of a husband? WJMK in Chicago planned to run a "Win a Date with Drew Peterson" contest with three apparently brain dead bachelorettes. Good taste all around, people. Well done.

America's Next Top Model is back on February 20. Didn't we just crown Tootie (Saleisha)? How does she feel about her reign being cut short? Don't I get a break from these people? Geez. I am never going to get a life at this point. At least I gave up on Make Me a Supermodel. I might have to stop watching American Idol, too. There's another reality dance show coming up, Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew (because Randy is the bomb (do people still say that?) when it comes to bustin' a move? At least Shane Sparks is a judge), and there's an all Asian crew, Kaba Modern, so I must tune in and support my peeps.

Okay, back to, uh, work.
Ms. P

4 comments:

  1. I think Sherri Shepard has leap-frogged Mike Huckabee on the scale of who I'm afraid of the most. If she hadn't been on 30 Rock, she could be No. 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. God. I didn't even put it together that she plays Tracy Morgan's wife. Geez. How dare she do something redeeming?!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I'm not ready for another Top Model already! I'm already on Tyra overload after sitting through parts of her talk show. Which is terrible, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are brave, lady. I can't handle the talk show. ANTM is quite enough, thanks!

    ReplyDelete