Sunday, December 9, 2007

Grinchier Than Thou

And I thought the RIAA was bad... I guess England's not so jolly after all.

Lawrence O'Donnell doesn't like the Mormons. I can't say I find them particularly appealing, especially in the guise of one Mitt Romney. That said, I thought Mr. O's head was going to spin around and pop off as he tried to out yell Pat Buchanan on The McLaughlin Group regarding Romney's "I Am Mormon, Hear Me Roar" speech.

Generally speaking, politics are so very zzz these days. Not even Mitch McConnell's clunky line about military deaths in Iraq, "Nobody is happy about losing lives but remember these are not draftees, these are full-time professional soldiers" raised much ire with me. Mitchy Mitch came off like an insensitve jerkface? Quelle surprise.

Then there's Hillary Clinton attacking Barack Obama for writing that he wanted to become the president when he was in kindergarten. Really, Hills? That's the best you can come up with? Meanwhile, Oprah took to stumping for Obama this week and we'll see if all the Opraholics will follow her to the voting booth. The pundits say "no."

Neither Joe Biden nor Rudy Giuliani held my interest on this morning's This Week and Meet the Press.

I look forward to January 3rd when the Iowa Caucus shows what the real results of all the pandering are. Not that I personally think Iowa is representative of America, but at least we'll be getting down to truth and consequences time.

I spent the weekend watching many many episodes of Law & Order: SVU. I'm starting to become immune to the horrificness of it all (though I still cringe when I think about Zeljko). Can anyone tell me why they replaced the blonde ADA with a blonde ADA who looks just like her?

The NHK Trophy is on now. Miki Ando totally blew it and won't be going to the Grand Prix Final. Lately, if you're name isn't Yu Na Kim or Caroline Zhang, I can't be bothered. I miss Michelle Kwan!

I want the chance to play without limits!
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment