Thursday, November 8, 2007

Why is David Schwimmer on 30 Rock? and Other Discombobulated Musings

Re: David Schwimmer, I don't have an answer for that one. At least it's not Matt LeBlanc. This episode reminds me of an acid trip. Am I allowed to say that?

Ugly Betty's really been messing my, err, stuff up this season. Gah! Several tears have been shed and we're only a month and a half in. I am a sentimental fool, though, this much is true. It was an action packed ep and I hate to confess this, but I'm not sure how I feel about Betty and Henry together. It'a a bummer that she has more chemistry with Freddy Rodriguez.

My friend Kevin ruined my evening by sending me to WikiHow. Featured tonight: How to French Kiss. Can you believe this??!! Those pictures! My eyes! There's also How to Enjoy Comic Books. AND THEY ARE NOT KIDDING. What is our society coming to if we have to read a guide on how to smooch and read a picture book?!!! I'm going to get some angry comic geeks now. Tom is going to be po'ed. Err, changing the subject...

Okay, if I hear this "Music is my boyfriend" song one more freaking time I'm going to shoot the TV. Like my thing about Jerry Seinfeld and the dart board, I don't have a gun. But I will go buy one. I love that Apple is bringing different kinds of music to the masses, I just wish all the money I give them wasn't going into forcing me to hear it every five seconds.

I don't know what to make of this (thanks Riny)... but it does raise some questions about what is the truth? Is there such a thing? Do you believe in absolute truths? I don't. Does that make me a genius or an idiot?

Moving on... did the Russians poison Tommy Haas? The Sex Pistols are doing a comeback tour - and do you care? No? Me, either. Mickey Rourke got a DUI while driving a Vespa. The founder of The Weather Channel calls Global Warming a scam. I just saw the coolest boots ever on Oprah but they're Stuart Weitzman, cost $525 and my Korean calves would never fit into them. Drat.

Okay, I'm veering into "let me tell you what I had for breakfast" territory so it's time to head out.

Sting when you're winning,
Ms. P

2 comments:

  1. Linda. Seriously. I was all set for a girlfriends dinner at August Moon, but then curiousity got the best of me and I HAD to look at the how to play tonsil hockey Wiki page. Adios, appetite.
    And then, those gorgeous boots. Such a roller coaster of emotions you provide on a Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, goodness, I hope you didn't click on the kitty cat link (in today's post) before you left for dinner!!

    Those boots... sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete