Friday, November 9, 2007

Kitty Cat

I just have to share this with you. You have to look. I mean, I laugh every time I see it but in that disgusted OH MY GOD sort of way. One person commented that the guy's belly button looks like the Virgin Mary. Perhaps that's the real story here. People will come from all over to worship.

The Mish Mash might be my new favorite site as they also posted a list of strange but real street names (I think PeePee Falls St is the most amusing but want to live on Shades of Death Rd) and strange but funny headstones. I see dumb people! Ha!

I'm sorry I wasted a whole post on this. I watched Dog the Bounty Hunter on Larry King Live earlier. It's been that kind of day.

Don't forget, Louisville Luminaries with The LP Questionnaire all next week! Tom Nord! Jeffrey Lee Puckett! Chris Higdon! Brandon Jones! Will Russell! Wax Fang!

The Incredible Hulk is looking at me,
Ms. P

6 comments:

  1. You know, there are certain people who have said to me, "Someday you will regret getting all those tattoos."
    It's been 15 years and I still don't regret any of 'em.
    I only hope this guy will feel the same about his, um, artwork. That's an awfully big piece to have covered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how that's your reaction to that... thing.

    I've had mine for a long time, too, and I do regret that they look kind of crappy. I don't regret having them, I just wish I'd had better taste and decision making skillz in my youth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. If you can ignore the focal point for a moment and take in the rest of the kitty, it's quite a beautiful and detailed tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, I'm sorry I'm stalking you, but I can't stop looking at it! At least he won't have to explain it to his kids because he's never going to get laid with that thing. Ok, I'm done now. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! I totally understand. I kept going back to it throughout the day and finally realized I'd better post the damn thing. I wonder how a woman would react upon seeing that for the first time - esp if it was in the middle of, err, you know. Would she back out of the room then run or be delighted? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, she'd have to flee. And if not, he'd know right then he found his soulmate.

    ReplyDelete