Thursday, November 8, 2007

Leading with a Condom with Teeth - Tasteless Joke Edition

Today's Google Reader has produced these results:

The only way I could sort out incorporating these two stories was to make this icky joke: I guess you can wear Aqua Dots so long as you have one of these. I just can't figure out how it would work. I mean, do you have to wear it all the time just in case? That doesn't seem too comfortable. It's an interesting idea, though.

This story broke my heart then pissed me off. Or maybe it pissed me off then broke my heart. Either way I'm mad and sad. African kids are not accessories like dolls for your daughter to play with, nor are they dogs who are going to give you unconditional affection, you stupid cow. I have my own conflicted thoughts about adoption from my experiences growing up, but this is just ridiculous. I'm relieved for poor "Zahina" that she doesn't have to spend the rest of her years with this narcissistic idiot for a mother.

Britney Spears' lawyer, Anne Kiley, must have graduated from Moron County Community College. Brit is back in court because she can't seem to make her random drug testing appointments. Kiley actually defended this saying Spears doesn't wake up at 8 am and when Superior Court Commissioner Scott Gordon mentioned that he wakes at 7.30 every morning, her (possibly on) crack attorney interrupted, "You're not a pop star with a No. 1 album." Way to make an argument. I wondered recently how it's possible this girl has no one around her to tell her what's what. Now I get it. Sort of. Low IQ must work like a magnet or something. Is any of this even about her poor kids?

Moving away from the Mother of the Year department, some crazy priest has been jailed for stalking Conan O'Brien. I don't have to give you the one liner about how isn't Conan a little old for a priest, do I?

More things are going on in the world, but I need to get back to work.

One last thing... Mai Tien's link of the day: The Anthropic Principle. I told M I think I subscribe more to misanthropic reasoning but this is interesting.

Toodles,
Ms. P

1 comment:

  1. That story was horrible. This is one of the many reasons I generally like animals more than most people.

    You'd think with all the money Brit has that she could afford an alarm clock. I never thought I'd say that those kids are better off with K-Fed, but, well ... um, yeah.

    ReplyDelete