Monday, October 15, 2007

Three Random Things

We had a splendid time in Portland. More on that later... Apologies for the lag in posts but the laptop stayed in Manhattan Beach. This dog greeted us upon our safe return to California.

Here are some thoughts from a little place I like to call delirium:

1. I saw Mitch McConnell on This Week with George S. this morning and does anyone else think he looks like a ventriloquist's dummy? Seriously, that mouth is... weird.

2. Don't hang around really cute hapas if you don't want kids of your own. It bends the will!

3. I'm sort of amazed by the amount of hits my blog gets from people searching for articles about David Krumholtz's weight gain.

Ira Elliott from Nada Surf answers The LP Questionnaire as soon as I'm up.

David Yepson is a little scary,
Ms. P

ps. I quite enjoy writing on the verge of sleep. Being a non-drinker, it's the closest I'll ever get to drunk dialing.

No comments:

Post a Comment