Friday, October 12, 2007

The LP Questionnaire - Mark Scribner of PS Business Management

Mark "Scribbys" Scribner, last but not least (in fact, you could say I saved the best for last!), is the formidable biz manager of the MMJ boys (along with Phil Sarna, the PS of PS Business Management) and possesses an appreciation for heavy metal and tasty vodka.

Pictured here in a post-Gwar moment (far right), you'd never guess that Sir Scribbys refers to his 58-lb. bulldog Gracie as "my little princess".

MS rounds out a fun two weeks (or at least I hope it's been fun) with My Morning Jacket and the fine upstanding gentlemen who work with them. Don't forget there might be a vintage MMJ surprise in store somewhere in the near future.

And without further ado, Mark Scribner answers The LP Questionnaire:

Name: Mark Scribner
Pro Wrestling Name: Cowboy Hercules - Not what I would have come up with.

1. Pretend it's 1991 (or 1985 if that's more age appropriate). Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend:
'85:
Scorpions - Rock you like a Hurricane
Motley Crue - Looks That Kill
Judas Priest - Eat Me Alive
(There's a subtle trio of tunes huh?)

What can I say, I didn't discover Thrash until 1986, in which case:
Megadeth - Peace Sells But Who's Buying
Metallica - Masters of Puppets
Slayer - Angel of Death. Because nothing says romance like SLAYER!
And this is probably why I didn't have a girlfriend in 86.

But '91, anything by Jane's Addiction and Red Hot Chili Peppers seemed to get the ladies going.

2. Which evil villain would make the best president? Ernst Blofeld. Experience in running large bureaucracy (SPECTRE). Expert is security. Would keep the trains running on time.

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? I always found the Mighty Heroes and Hong Kong Phooey very amusing. But Bugs Bunny is king.

4. What superpower do you wish you had? Invisibility would be cool but perhaps the ability to self-clone would be better, I would actually be able to keep up on all my work.

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? Self-Medication Does Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment