Monday, August 30, 2010

My Morning Jacket - Summer Tour III

Okay, this is the final photopost from Summer Tour 2010 because a) the tour is over, b) I'm running out of photos and c) you're probably getting tired of them by now.

If you're looking for posts I and II, you can find them here and here. (For larger views, click on the shot.)

Now, I have space to fill and here's some nice boys and bears to fill it.


"Tower, we are cleared for takeoff." - Pooch Is My Copilot


When going to San Francisco it really is best to wear some flowers in your hair.


I wouldn't leave you without a standard Jim shot.


Getting Mile High


That Tom is rather elegant, I must say.


This is where I pretended I was at a Cure concert.


The most valuable treasures are the ones kept hidden. Or so I hear.
I don't really hear that. I just made that up.


Hey lookit! Patrick didn't really spontaneously combust.


And the sun was bright that night we rode into town.


You are being watched... at all times. For some reason I am reminded of Nancy Drew.


Airport time to say farewell.

And that's all she wrote. For now. I'll be back with more MMJ goodtimes in October when the band does their five night run at New York City's Terminal 5. I'll also be at the Yum! Center show.

In the meantime we'll be tweeting some historical photos @mymorningjacket. Other MMJ related twitterers: Tom Blankenship, Carl Broemel, Removador, Eric Mayers, Riny van Eijk and yours truly.

If you like this bloggy, you can subscribe to it via an RSS reader here.

Thanks and thanks again for dropping by.

Pooch Is My Copilot photo by Gene Barnett

No comments:

Post a Comment