Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thousand Words - MMJ At Sasquatch Edition


Here's some shots from My Morning Jacket's recent appearance at the most wonderful Sasquatch festival. Well, they aren't all pics of MMJ. I didn't take that many of the show because people kept yelling at me and I gave up.

I hope you enjoy this small offering of photographic evidence.


Pooch and Denise pose for some vacay shots


Tom is 75 ft tall. Or 11 as he told me when I showed him this shot.


I think I saw this in an 80s music video (and I mean that in the best way possible)


Thoughtful Mr. Hallahan


I'm pretty sure that's Jim


Thank you and goodnight!

Well, that was fun. MMJ fans are going to be very excited come tomorrow afternoon. I mean, I'm even excited and that almost never happens.

Until then...

(ok, that news is out now... you can read it here.)

2 comments:

  1. wow, lp, these are stunning shots! your selection captures that big stage well!
    really, aces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out awesome Linda!

    ReplyDelete