Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tree Kangaroo Power


One of these days I'll get my life back, but until then, my hat (actually, I don't wear a hat, although I'm considering it because I'm planning a second career as a hobo and don't they wear hats?) goes off to my new fave tennis player, Marin Cilic. He beat Juan Martin Del Potro and Andy Roddick in full on nail-biter five set matches.

I think it's partly due to the magic of the tree kangaroo. Although last time I went on a Marin Cilic tree kangaroo spree he lost to Del Po at the US Open. Sadly, I don't have high hopes for him against Andy Murray, but we'll see. None of you know what I'm talking about, do you? I live alone in my grand slam tennis fan world. Tear.

I used to sort of poo poo the Australian Open as the slam that didn't really matter, but I've come around and seen some of the best matches at Melbourne Park via my tv... at 3 am...

In other news, I'm in Austin. Sitting in an office. Well, sitting in a laundry room that is now a cave that doubles as an office. I have lava lamps, though, and that makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment