Friday, January 8, 2010

Song For A Day - Disco 2000



Some Pulp goodness to send you off into this good Friday night. Do you guys watch Later With Jools Holland? It airs here on Ovation and is some quality TV programming.

Not quality TV programming is what NBC is doing to Conan O'Brien. I guess NBC thinks being fourth isn't bad enough... they have to be jerks, too. Fascinating stuff.

So, that Tom guy is away this weekend... first time in the new house by myself... no, that's not an invitation for anyone to come kill me in my sleep or anything (I have a security system and small arsenal!)... I am slightly sad but this is good practice for next year. I mean this year. Now I can spend two days watching all the bad TV I want! Too bad there's not a Hoarders marathon on!

Also, I tried to post this earlier, but it got screwed up... Again, words to live by:


Okay, I go back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment