Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Well, That Happened - Lady Gaga vs Christopher Walken vs Cartman



Oh my goodness.

I guess now is the time to out myself and tell you all how much I heart Lady Gaga. Yes, it's true. I don't know if it's her scrumptious 80s beats or the fact that she really really means it, but somehow I've gone from having a total allergic reaction to her the first time I saw her (on So You Think You Can Dance) to being in full on luv.

This mashup includes Christopher Walken's hilarious reading of the "Poker Face" lyrics on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.



Thanks to one of my favorite conservatives (yes, I have a few), Andrew Sullivan, for posting this so I could share the joy. Or share it until Gaga's record company takes it away due to copyright infringement, that is. ;)

4 comments:

  1. This is eerie. I just had a conversation about how I would love to hear a mashup of the Walken and Cartman versions.

    I am freaking out a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay. I've done the same thing and had to admit to myself that I have Gaga lurve in my heart. It was hard to face at first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the internet is listening to you, jeff.

    it was hard, michelle, but she finally won me over with that bird's nest she wore on her face at the vmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should take a look at Steve Allen's reading of "Be Bop a Lula" on Facebook. Eerily similar to Walken's recitation of Gaga's lyrics.

    ReplyDelete