Friday, November 20, 2009

Song For A Day - Rapture Riders



I was in search of some Doors video to share because...

1. Today I got back in touch with my best friend from high school... a girl who sat in front of me in freshman English reading No One Here Gets Out Alive. My curiosity about said book sparked a friendship that would endure loads of sixties music, going goth and a reasonable amount of alcohol (vodka and Diet Slice, anyone?). So, I'm excited about that... it's been 16 years since we last talked.

And 2. Something needs to erase the bad taste that New Moon left behind in the wake of molasses pacing and distant acting. Please God, get Kristen Stewart off the marijuana so some life can return to those eyes of hers. As an internet friend who shall remain nameless for his sake said, "They are black holes from which none can escape!"

Anyway, Jim Morrison will always be sexier than Edward Cullen. To be fair to R-Patz, it's gotta be tough on a guy when he as to utter a line like, "You give me everything by breathing!"

Enjoy this Blondie/Doors mashup. I did.

(Also, in case you missed it... yesterday I wrote about MMJ on American Dad and our good timez experience. Show co-creator Mike Barker even did my LP Questionnaire.)

1 comment: