Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Morning Win/Fail

Normally I'm rudely unsympathetic when people are all over Facebook and Twitter moaning about Mondays because every Monday could be Wednesday for me... or Sunday... Days have no meaning except in regards to what's on the telly. This says something potentially quite tragic about my life but we won't focus on that, no no.

I awoke this morning to a melange of mysteries. (Also, my "E" key on my computer is broken and keeps going "EE" thus turning all my words into Dutch. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.)

Anyway, I awoke to the glorious feeling of fall approaching. I've been positing the theory recently that I have Seasonal Affective Disorder in reverse. I get freakishly depressed during the summer and spend a lot of time hiding in the house. So, crisp, cool and breezy? WIN.


Unfortunately I woke up at 9.30 after going to sleep around 5. Going to sleep around 5 is pretty normal for me. Waking up at 9.30 is not. In my delirium I ended up with this song stuck in my head. I hate clowns. Who doesn't? I will say Judy Collins looks great, but still... FAIL.



Then I saw this picture on my friend Jamie's blog... which, incidentally, is pretty fun... need to add her to the blogroll. I'm never having kids, but if I did I would be proud to call this one mine... which is probably why I shouldn't ever be having kids. However, definitely WIN.


I hate to end on a FAIL because I'm feeling all cheery about the changing of the seasons and going back to tae kwon do after an eight month absence and life is grand and all that, but a friend of mine sent me this about an hour ago and really... I have no words. THERE ARE NO WORDS! Okay, I had some words, but I am unable to print them here. I don't know, what do you think of this? I'm inclined to say EPIC FAIL.


That's all for now, ladies and gentlemen. I will return later with some Twitter Polling results and other randomness.

3 comments:

  1. The broken e on your keyboard could come in handy if you decided to blog about how when Glee screened, it indeed redeemed the esteem of teens!

    Or something about Ween, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 9/11 plush offends even me.

    Well, I'm not really offended, but still...who would own that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,

    You might want to take a look at my website for Summer SAD:

    www.summersad.ning.com

    You're not the only one rejoicing the return of Autumn!

    My solution to your keyboard is to just start writing in Dutch...geen probleem :-)

    ReplyDelete