Tuesday, September 8, 2009

If Only My Morning Jacket Really Looked Like This Pt 2... and Twitter Polling Returns



Patrick sure has changed in their time off.

I told Tom he should get a furry cape with horns and he agreed this is a good look.

In other news, I've started up the Twitter Polling again because certain people really seemed to miss it and after reading the three millionth item about Jon and Kate (but what about the eight, I wonder), I had to know... Team Jon or Team Kate?

So far I've only received three votes for Jon (two unenthusiastic), none for Kate and most answers run along the lines of, "Team Neither" @theotherjeff, "Team Birth Control" @beaucoupkevin, and "Team Child Protective Services" @lyngay. Where do you fall in the great Jon and Kate debate? Play along on Twitter @mspark. Also, people like to poo poo the Tweetdom but there's some really funny stuff on there... like this.

In other other news, Marin Cilic is busy kicking Andy Murray's butt. I think it's because he has tree kangaroo power. If Cilic wins, I'm going to find some way to link to that picture every day he stays in the Slam.

1 comment:

  1. jim grew a nice rack. Still can't believe they're on Guitar Hero. question is, is it harder to play One Big Holiday on Guitar Hero or in real lyfe?

    ReplyDelete