Thursday, June 18, 2009

Uncovering Hidden Treasures... Not.



It's a bad sign when I start a post with a "not" joke.

The moving truck should be here any minute. Boy did we ever NOT get enough stuff packed. This weekend will consist of boxing more magazines, books, and unbelievably... clothes. (We've already packed the Pina Colada full of my apparently predominantly black wardrobe like three or four times. Really, I thought I'd started branching out into color a lot more. Guess not).

I'm turning 39 on Sunday and I realize now that as I enter the last year of my 30s I will have a lot more to contemplate than the approaching 40. I will also be wondering how I managed to accumulate so much useless "what the hell is this? Oh, an issue of Vanity Fair from 1995" crapola! That said, I still wish I had my Seventeen magazine collection from the 80s.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment