Friday, May 1, 2009

Twitter Polling - Barney VS The Free Credit Report.com Guy



This week the poll to the peeps was "Who would you rather spend the day at Disneyland with, Barney the Dinosaur or the Free Credit Report.com guy?"

A painful choice, for sure, but Barney took the win by nine! One person chose neither, saying, "I'd rather dig my own brains out with a spoon than spend it there with either!"

One person actually loves the Free Credit guy, which I find hard to believe, especially since I call this person a friend. The commercial where he blames his girlfriend for his current lot in life is the worst!! Personal responsibility, anyone?! Who marries someone with no idea about their financial status? He got what he deserved... especially since he's being such a douche about it!

However, answers were more along the lines of...

"Barney without a doubt. He'd get you in front of the line faster."

"Barney. No awkward interactions of 'maybe I should try to be nice to him?'"

"I'll go with Barney cuz I could definitely out run him, so he'd be easier to ditch."

"I had to youtube the FCR ads and the guy is such a loser he wouldn't be able to afford to go to Disneyland, anyway."

"I'd end up beating the FCR Guy."

So there you have it, boys and girls. This week's round of Twitter Polling is over. Play along by following me @mspark. It's all fun and games around here, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment