Thursday, April 30, 2009

Look What Tom Got For Me!


That Tom guy is the awesomest. He got me this drawing of our fave character from The Rack, Lydia, done all personalized and everything (nice MMJ shirt, right?!). Lydia Park has a sister named Linda and everything, although I swear that's a coincidence because Linda is kind of a slut, to be honest, and I am as pure as the driven snow!!

Anyway, you can get one, too!

I realize I'm linking to the same thing at this point but, you know, in the future it will make more sense. You should follow The Rack if you like the comics and/or cool peeps. Kevin Church and Benjamin Birdie make the marvelous (haw haw) geek life enjoyable even for this gal who only knows the Silver Surfer because he's hawt!

Hrm... maybe I'm kind of a slut, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment