Monday, April 6, 2009

Twitter Polling - And the Votes Are In...

Good afternoon, ladies and gents...

Some new poll results are in and I know you've been anxious to hear the outcome on the big Golden Girls vs Gilmore Girls battle royale but first...

Thursday's poll (taken from The LP Questionnaire, and not an original query by any means), "What superpower do you wish you had?" garnered some interesting answers. I thought for sure "flying" would win, but it only got one vote! I went through all the past LPQ's and flying won by a wide margin. Some want the power of persuasion, @Lyngay wants the ability to speak all languages (now that is handy!), telekinesis was another good one, but the big winner was teleportation!! Tweets ranged from "Like Jumper, but not as lame" (@poptown) to "with a further range than Nightcrawler" (@tweetrenee).

Friday's question, Golden Girls or Gilmore Girls? really surprised me. The Golden Girls took the early lead, as I thought they would, but Gilmore Girls came out on top - by one! There was a little too much Kirk love for my liking and someone replied, "Gilmore Girls because old ladies talking about sex all the time weirds me out." So, err, there you have it.

You can still vote in today's poll, and Kentucky peeps please chime in because I never would have thought of this one if it weren't for you. "When talking about Reese's peanut butter cups, pieces, etc do you say Reese's or Reesies?" Inquiring minds want to know! Answer @mspark... or follow if you want to participate every weekday. (I also Twitter lots of bananalities, which is always entertaining... or not... but, you know, Jason Statham follows me so I am tooootally cool.) You can comment here on this one... basically I'm trying to decide if this is a Kentucky thing or a Tom is weird thing.

Okay, I'm off for now. I have to get away from The Wedding Planner.

("I Think I Voted" pic found at Keith Olbermann Is Evil.)

No comments:

Post a Comment