Monday, April 13, 2009

Road Tripping With Jason Voorhees While Listening to The Beatles

Last week I queried the Twitterpeeps about who they would rather go on a road trip with? Jason Voorhees or Freddy Krueger? I'm actually a little surprised that Jason wiped the floor with ol' Freddy even though I would have picked him, too. I think poor Jason is just misunderstood while Freddy is a pedophile freak show. Most people posited that Freddy would just be way too annoying and several feared him messing up their car's interior with his knife hand.

Christine did get one write in vote (by @usumcasane) with the thought, "If I'm going on a trip with a homicidal maniac, I want one I can drive."

Friday's poll asked everyone, "If you could only listen to one band/artist for the rest of your days who would that be?" My Morning Jacket garnered a few votes (skewed I'm sure because of me). Not surprisingly, The Beatles earned the most mentions with Bob Dylan not far behind. The overwhelming sentiment was that this was a choice people didn't want to have to make, but other nods went to Miles Davis (@sometomeguy), Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble, Mavis Staples, Me Without You, Tegan & Sara, Radiohead, Elbow and Prince (@thekatalist said, "Prince's music transcends time and covers all genres.").

Polls are every weekday... join in @mspark, if you're so inclined. Twitter seems to have taken over the world but does that include the ville?

Okay, I'm off to see Fast and Furious. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that. I blame Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment