Saturday, February 7, 2009

So Very Full, So Very Tired


I know I said I would be back with awesome cool pics and stuff, but I had a run ragged day sprinting around LA in the rain. Did get a chance to go to one of my favorite places in the world, though, so that was nice.

In the meantime, here's a pic of Tom hanging out with what appears to be a mouse playing a horn (does anyone know what this is?) that Jim sent me today.

I hope the boyos are traveling safely and all. I almost feel jet lagged for them.

Apologies for the tiny excitement, but the sleep gets in the way.

(photo by Jim James)

ps. Rustic Canyon in Santa Monica was purty good, purty good. Today's eats also included Martha's in Hermosa Beach, Little Doms in Los Feliz and Lamill Coffee in Silverlake (whose desserts are done by the pastry chef from Providence in Hollywood). I GET AROUND, PEOPLE!! I also weigh about 500 lbs at this point. No cupcakes, though.

pps. It's technically Tom's birthday so Happy Birthday, dude.

1 comment:

  1. ...I see Pikachu in the background. Should I be worried for you husband?

    ReplyDelete