Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Torture American Style - Ann Coulter Edition

I woke up this morning and watched Ann Coulter on CBS' Early Show. Why do I hate myself? Seriously. However, if I have to suffer, you do, too! Hee hee!



Further to the disturbing tenor of the last 13 hours, I submit this... Richard Simmons on CNN...molesting the interviewer's foot.



However, I'm not all about the grody here at Velocity Central and so I offer this as a panacea for the last two clips.

Anderson Cooper hosting the first ever Presidential Dog Debate. Just when I think I could not love him any more...

2 comments:

  1. I always want to give Richard Simmons the benefit of the doubt, but every time I see him, he freaks me out even more.

    I wonder if he will be buried in a sequined tank top and nylon running shorts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he would have it no other way.

    I'm a bit sad about RS. He really seems to have gone off the rails!

    ReplyDelete