Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Morning Jacket in New Zealand

Tom arrived in Kiwi Land yesterday, which was actually tomorrow... or something like that. I really can't get my head around whatever time it is there. I think he is asleep right now. And that it's Thursday. Or next week.

Anyway, you'd think he would be trekking the mountains! Hanging with Gandalf! Seeking out the fiery pits of Mordor. But no... apparently he's in some kids' shop trying on sheep hats.

Yes, that's my husband wearing a furry hat... with a sheep face on it. I told him Jim should get it and wear it to the show tomorrow (today?), but seeing as it's Summer there, maybe not so hot. Or too hot, rather.

He did go to the tallest building in the Southern Hemisphere (Sky Tower) and Waiheke Island, so though I make fun, it looks like he actually did some purty cool stuff.

(Thanks to Marc Janowitz for sending me this gem. Tom did bless my posting this picture which I find amusing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment