Friday, November 14, 2008

Rude Much?

I have to say that going to the Springhurst Target (which I do more than I care to admit) often aggravates me because people don't know how to put their carts into those designated cart thingies in the parking lot. I've even blogged about it before. I especially love it when I see carts that are two spaces from the cart return. Talk about lazy ruditude.

However, yesterday took the cake. When I got out of my car I nearly stepped in a pile of cigarettes because some freaking jerkface decided to empty his/her ashtray on the ground! Seriously. There are trash cans all around there. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!!" is all I have to say. I know there's like a one in a million chance that the person who did this (in front of KY Nails!) is reading my post, but if you are... I'd just like to know why? Really.

Nevermind that smoking is totally nasty. I should know as I gleefully enjoyed my smokes for nearly 20 years before deciding I'd rather breathe or something.

Okay, rant over. Here's a little something for Pat Rock:

2 comments:

  1. I was leaving Kroger tonight when a couple had just finished loading their groceries. They were in a white PT Cruiser in an end spot where they could just pull forward to leave. They left the cart right behind their car, in the middle, completely blocking it from being pulled into from the aisle. While they were still sitting there in the car, I walked up and took the cart to take it to the corral thing myself, shooting a "jackass" glare at the dude in his rear view. >.<

    OMG, what you ran into...that's just disgusting! If you do ever find out what's with these people, please do share.

    And I agree with Pat. Sexay.

    ReplyDelete