Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yes, I'm Still Alive - California Dreaming Edition

But I have to go, actually. I have a date with the Beverly Center.

California is full of busyness. How come vacations are the most stressful things we do?

I did buy this painting yesterday by my friend Jane Gotts. She's pretty spectacular. She used to be one of the supervising animator types at Dreamworks and is now a full time artist. In addition to the Squirrel Nutkin, I finally received my wedding gift, the Fishman. I've been waiting to get him for a while as I've been admiring him for years.

I also went to Forest Lawn. One of my favorite places on earth.

What else... I've been eating LOTS of cupcakes. And feathering my hair.

Oh yeah, those My Morning Jacket shows have been purty good. I thought they were in fine form on The Tonight Show, as well. You missed seeing Charlize Theron pick up Jim's cape and shake it out for him (after she accidentally stepped on it). Such a thoughtful young lady.

Bringing back the 70s,
M. P

2 comments:

  1. Just a comment from the MMJ San Diego Show. How great was that? 2.5 hours. The boys gave a great show and I had peek at you Miss P taking pictures of the band. I have to say you guys make a great couple. Tom was sure dancing on stage in San Diego. I was blessed with front row seating and met great new fans there. I also saw the Show in Denver at red rocks. Fantastic from the 42nd row It was big show! Love to you and the band. Lisa Marie

    ReplyDelete