Monday, September 29, 2008

Suede on Suede

"It's fun, it's not meant to be taken so seriously, it's cheeky, and let's face it, we're living in a world right now where the economy has gone into hell in a hand basket, our environment is in a lot of trouble, and the world is just not a great place, we're still at war. If I can throw some humor out of speaking in third person, it's really not that serious, and I think we have a lot bigger issues in this world to worry about than what tense I'm speaking in." — Project Runway's Suede

I knew this would happen. I bitched and moaned about Suede talking about Suede and now I'm all like "I heart Suede." He seems so harmless and sweet in the face of Kenley's evil laughter.

I'm home. It's so great to sit in my house and not have to drive anywhere except to the vet. repeatedly. because like a fool I went out and got a puppy yesterday. But look! Totally worth it, right?

Now I have to catch up on Heroes, politics and Gossip Girl...

More on my trip later. Exciting stories to share about jerks on planes and flying with the University of Denver Golf team.

So very tired,
M. P

3 comments:

  1. I want to snorgle your puppy's face immediately! What kind is it? What did you name it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ky hs said it was a shepherd/retriever mix. my vet reclassified it as a husky mix and someone else in the office said collie. who knows. he is super cute and his name is abraham. so now we have abraham, beatrice and cora. way more interesting than actual kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dog names! Congrats on your new addition.

    ReplyDelete