Monday, September 15, 2008

What-whoa She's A Refugee

Yes, like a Yuppie refugee I sit here at Panera blogging away because I haven't had power at home since yesterday afternoon and apparently I won't anytime soon.

Farewell $100 worth of groceries and the homemade soup I just made.

Tom and I have been toodling around Springhurst and the Summit all day looking for food and a power outlet.

We also went to see Tropic Thunder which didn't seem that great, but that's probably because the psycho in front of me tried to get me kicked out. I swear I attract these people. I don't know how. Or why. Just ask my friends. I'm a freak magnet. If there's a screaming baby in a restaurant or people talking throughout a movie you can bet I'm somewhere near.

For reals.

Hope you all find some electric relief soon.
M. P

No comments:

Post a Comment