Monday, September 1, 2008

Chad Michael Murray Meet My Morning Jacket



One Tree Hill's season premiere, entitled "Touch Me I'm Going to Scream, Part 1" after the MMJ song, was on tonight so I had to watch.

Do any of you follow this show (I do not)? Is it as twilight zone as it seems or is it just me?

What is up with the torture and violence?! This is fairly gruesome for the ol' CW. Why is that woman putting a burning fork in that guy's hand?! Why? Why? I really want to know!

I love seeing Daphne Zuniga, though. Melrose Place, y'all!

This has got to be the funniest use of "Highly Suspicious" I'll ever hear. I can't tell if it's incongruous with the two scenes or incongruous because I never imagined seeing it on... One Tree Hill. Hopefully America will fall in love with it now because they TOTALLY SHOULD.

Poor Sophia Bush is all I have to say.

If you missed it you can watch again on Sunday. Tee hee. In the meantime, please enjoy this footage of MMJ doing "HS" at the Zero Fest in Mexico City.

I'm super glad Gossip Girl started. It's like an old friend coming back to hang... in the Hamptons... in ridiculously expensive clothes. Serena and Dan are back together! Woo hoo! But my heart belongs to Chuck Bass, fo sho'.

Who can't wait for 90210 tomorrow? Come on, I know you can't! And America's Next Top Model on Wednesday? My cup o' trash floweth over and over. What a splendid week to be alive.

XOXO,
Ms. P

1 comment:

  1. cheesy TV cameos/song usage always present the issue of: "i love this band i want their music to be mine!" vs. "they are awesome and everyone should know about them!".

    ReplyDelete