Thursday, July 10, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance - And Then There Were 10

So, I don't understand why everyone is still raving over Jessica and Will's half naked contemporary routine from last night.

I also don't understand how Kherington and Twitch ended up in the bottom six (and Courtney and Gev didn't?). Or why the judges aren't applauding Twitch's solo.

Other things I don't get:

Cat's hair. Are there birds in there? She looked halfway normal last night. I knew it couldn't last.

Katy Perry. At all.

Why everyone keeps dancing to One Republic. Two solos tonight.

The generic contemporary chick solo that involves a lot of running around then rolling on the floor then looking overwrought. Zzzzz...

Nigel's half masked drooling over some of the girls. It's starting to give me the heebs.

Okay, solos are over... oh goodness, who will be cut?!

It seems to be a given that Comfort and Thayne are on their way out. Matters not to me.

My favorites so far: Katee and Josh. Loved their Bollywood routine! Smashing!

And so it is... farewell Comfort and Thayne. Nice knowing ya. I guess.

Until tomorrow,
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment